ProFM Online Instructor-led Course (Online + Print)
This Connex-sponsored ProFM Online Instructor-led Course combines the ProFM Credential Program materials with expert guidance and instruction. This course includes six online classes, each 2.5 hours for a total of 15 hours of class time led by ProFM-credentialed instructors, Alana Dunoff and Jim Myers. This all-in-one program that includes everything you need to broaden your facility management knowledge and skills, prove your competency, and earn the ProFM credential. Enrollment includes online classes, printed reading materials plus online course materials, available for 12 months from original purchase date. Online materials include reading materials, study tools, and the ProFM final assessments.
This Connex-sponsored Online Instructor-led Course gives you the support and guidance of an expert instructor and opportunities to discuss topics, challenges and solutions with other facility managers across a variety of industries. It also provides you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of six 2.5-hour online sessions led by ProFM-credentialed expert instructors.
- All online course materials and final assessments are available for 12 months from original purchase date
- Instructor interaction tools
- Get expert support with six, 2.5-hour online classes hosted by ProFM-credentialed expert instructors Alana Dunoff and Jim Myers.
- Date/Time: Online, Wednesdays, 7:00 – 9:30 pm ET
- May 18
- June 1
- June 15
- June 29
- July 13
- July 27
- Reading materials, in printed book format and accessible online by embedded e-reader, include 5 modules:
- Online study tools including:
- SmartStudy tools help you set up a study plan
- Pre-test to determine initial strengths and weaknesses
- Section quizzes to measure retention and comprehension, including over 850 practice questions
- Flashcards available in printable and online formats
- Resource Center with additional reference and support materials
- Online ProFM final assessment, accessible for the 12 month online access period or until you attain a passing score, whichever comes first. This assessment is broken into two parts.
- Part 1: Knowledge Exam – 75 knowledge-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to measure your breadth of knowledge
- Part 2: Application Exam – 50 scenario-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to determine your ability to apply your skills to real world scenarios
Final assessments can be repeated at no additional fee until you attain a passing score or your online access period expires.
*Note: Laptop, tablet, and other devices shown in images not included.