ProFM Credential Program Coached Self-Study (Online + Print)
This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it. It also provides you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
- All online course materials and final assessments are available for 12 months from original purchase date
- Instructor interaction tools
- Get expert support with seven, 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor
- Reading materials, in printed book format and accessible online by embedded e-reader, include 5 modules:
- Online study tools including:
- SmartStudy tools help you set up a study plan
- Pre-test to determine initial strengths and weaknesses
- Section quizzes to measure retention and comprehension, including over 850 practice questions
- Flashcards available in printable and online formats
- Resource Center with additional reference and support materials
- Online ProFM final assessment, accessible for the 12 month online access period or until you attain a score of 70% or higher, whichever comes first. This assessment is broken into two parts.
- Part 1: Knowledge Exam – 75 knowledge-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to measure your breadth of knowledge
- Part 2: Application Exam – 50 scenario-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to determine your ability to apply your skills to real world scenarios
*Note: Laptop, tablet, and other devices shown in images not included.