ProFM Credential Program (Online Only)
The ProFM Credential Program is an all-in-one program that includes everything you need to broaden your facility management knowledge and skills, prove your competency, and earn the ProFM credential. This fully online course, available for 12 months from original purchase date, includes online reading materials (available through an embedded ereader), online study tools, and the online ProFM final assessment.
Only 0 left
This program includes everything you need to prepare for and earn the ProFM credential:
- All online course materials and final assessments are available for 12 months from original purchase date
- Reading materials, accessible online by embedded e-reader, include 5 modules:
- Online study tools including:
- SmartStudy tools help you set up a study plan
- Pre-test to determine initial strengths and weaknesses
- Section quizzes to measure retention and comprehension, including over 850 practice questions
- Flashcards available in printable and online formats
- Resource Center with additional reference and support materials
- Online ProFM final assessment, accessible for the 12 month online access period or until you attain a score of 70% or higher, whichever comes first. This assessment is broken into two parts.
- Part 1: Knowledge Exam – 75 knowledge-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to measure your breadth of knowledge
- Part 2: Application Exam – 50 scenario-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to determine your ability to apply your skills to real world scenarios
*Note: Laptop, tablet, and other devices shown in images not included.