ProFM Credential Instructor-Assisted Course
Location: In-person kick-off session at NFMT Baltimore, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD + Online Sessions
In person Sessions:
- 9 One-Hour Online Sessions
The ProFM Credential Instructor-Assisted Course includes everything you need to broaden your facility management knowledge and skills, validate your competency, and earn the ProFM credential. Enroll now to take advantage of:
- Guidance by a ProFM-credentialed instructor who offers an engaging learning experience.
- One full-day in-person session at NFMT Baltimore to kick-start your ProFM training, discuss topics and challenges with other FMs, and build your network. Choose March 25 or 29.
- Nine one-hour online instructor-led sessions to review and discuss key content as you work through the learning modules.
- The complete ProFM Credential Program including reading materials, online study tools, and online ProFM final assessment.
This is a hybrid course combining a one-day live instructor-led kick-off session at NFMT Baltimore, 9 one-hour online instructor-led sessions, and access to self-study materials for 12 months. Review the course syllabus.
This program includes...
In-Person Kick-Off Session at NFMT Baltimore
Online Instructor-Led Sessions
- 9 One-hour online sessions held Wednesdays, April 3 - May 29, 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend.
- Discuss module-specific topics with your instructor and classmates.
Self-Study Materials: ProFM Credential Program (Online + Print)
- All online course materials and final assessments are available for 12 months from original purchase date
- Reading materials, in printed book format and accessible online by embedded e-reader, include 5 modules:
Online study tools including:
- SmartStudy tools help you set up a study plan
- Pre-test to determine initial strengths and weaknesses
- Section quizzes to measure retention and comprehension, including over 850 practice questions
- Flashcards available in printable and online formats
- Resource Center with additional reference and support materials
Online ProFM final assessment, accessible for the 12 month online access period or until you attain a score of 70% or higher, whichever comes first. This assessment is broken into two parts.
- Part 1: Knowledge Exam – 75 knowledge-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to measure your breadth of knowledge
- Part 2: Application Exam – 50 scenario-based multiple choice questions with a 90 minute time limit to determine your ability to apply your skills to real world scenarios